Zero waste to landfill facilities
- 100% of our operating material is recycled or repurposed via waste-to-energy conversion. This means that we’ve done away with ‘trash’ and are creating clean energy for use in our local power grid!
- Whenever possible we use repurposed post-consumer cardboard when shipping
- We offer a wide variety of air fill options for balloon artists, ranging in size from 4 inches to 4 feet and beyond
- We produce all of our custom event materials on-site, encouraging domestic production and limiting overseas shipping wherever possible
- All of our helium cylinders are refillable, and range in size from baby (XS) to balloon pro (XL).
Behaving better with balloons
Here are some tips to help you think ‘green’:
Always consider the environment before using balloons outdoors. We strongly discourage balloon releases!
Gently deflate and pack away your foil balloons for multiple future uses, to get the most value our of your investment!
Never buy single-use helium tanks, as these are a one-way ticket to the landfill!
Ribbon can easily be repurposed for gift wrapping and art projects
Did you know? Latex will naturally biodegrade. Where local composting is possible, consider letting nature take its course instead of committing your old friends to the landfill.
Our commitment to local buyers
Return your foil balloons & weights to our facility, and you’ll receive a 10% discount on refills, or your next purchase!